Sunday, June 29, 2008

Tapestry III

Tapestry was fantastic! Enjoyed it a lot! I feel like typing everything out in chronological order! Okay...so here goes... Met Mindy at White Sands before meeting Sara. Ate honeydew with sago again...but this time, not bubble tea, desert. I think I'm going to die soon :/ choychoy. Okay, soooooo later, Sara came. Then yeah, talk talk talk then left to board the mrt train. Met Joyce in the train(: Then...yes, reached Tanjong Pagar MRT station. Walked walked walked. I think we were very crazy. Joyce kept laughing non-stop manz. Like, anything we said, she'll laugh laugh laugh. Hahaha, made me laugh also. Laughed till I was sooooo hungry.

Reached Singapore Conference Hall, and there were many people there already. Had to queue up for the door to open. Was super warm there! Like, was the air-con even working?! After the door opened, went in...woahh different feeling, cause its kinda cold in there (: Woooohooo! Oh yes, everyone wore like super duper formal. I think we went to the wrong concert :/ Seriously, I wanted to like run home and change. Hahaha, but in the end, I couldn't be bothered with it already. Miss Kum was very pretty yesterday night! Total different person! Like, everyone looks very different! All so beautiful and handsome. Awwww, so jealous. Dammit.

Liujing performed very well! AHHHHH! ahaha! Like soooo cool :D Candice's body was like...woah. Do you belly dance? Hahahah! Okay, nvm. Mindy was like, so shocked when she saw Candice dancing like that. Hahaha! Superb! (: Ohoh! Spotted Si hui, Jolyn, Wei bin, Calvin, Jonathan! Woohoooo! Hahaha! :DD

Then yeah yeah yeah, performances performances performances. Then...ended at probably around 9pm. It was raining super heavily outside! Arghhh. Luckily I brought umbrella. Hahaha, so my mum forced me to bring it for good use(: We waited for like I think half an hour, or probably less than that, for the rain to stop, but it didn't. So, we walked to tanjong pagar mrt station, like where we came from. Yeahhh, took a loooooong time to decide where to eat. We were with Yujun, Lifang and Jingwen. So, we decided to train down to city hall to eat, cause looking at the time, I think almost everywhere, the shop all closing soon already. So, mrt-ed to city hall, ate at Raffles City's Cafe Cartel.

Took loads of photos with Mindy! Hehehehehe :D

Then ate ate ate, super full. By the time we eat finish, was already like 11pm.....so late already. So, we left and mrt-ed back home. Took pictures in the train (: Okay, reached home at 12am. Didn't want to take a bus, cause it was like so late already, and so creepy. So, took cab with Sara. Mindy went home together with our seniors. So tired.

Wanted to watch soccer at 2.45am, but was very tired already, and no one wanna watch. Brother today got school, sister slept already, mum needa send sis to school, dad sleeping already. So, I didn't want to watch alone, so..slept also, but that Eric was suppose to wake me up by calling my phone when the match's gonna start. IN THE END HE DIDN'T!!!!! I only woke up at like 4.40am?! Was woken up by vibration of my phone. Thanks Eric & Sara for telling me who won! & JJ, who told me that Spain scored a goal -.- Urghhh. Nvm, I'm not supporting any team anyway.











The End. (Obviously, I changed the date -.-)